JEWELLERY CARE GUIDE
Jewellery can tarnish or become damaged from exposure to oxygen, moisture and certain chemicals. To prolong the condition of your jewellery, follow these tips:
- Wear your jewellery after applying cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotions as these may contain chemicals that can damage jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery before performing any tasks that can cause exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids, such as housework and gardening.
- Do not wear jewellery when entering a swimming pool or spa to avoid contact with chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewellery during any sport, gym or other physical activity that can cause damage to jewellery from excessive movement and perspiration.
- Remove jewellery before bathing as soap and shampoo can cause a film to form, making it appear dull and lifeless.
- Store your jewellery in a separate pouch, box or sealed plastic bag to minimise exposure to oxygen and humidity when not being worn.
- Do not coil your jewellery or place heavy items on top of it to prevent scratches and damage, and to keep it in its original shape and condition.
- Use a jewellery polishing cloth or soft cotton cloth to keep your jewellery clean. Apply gentle back and forth strokes to remove dirt and dust.
Enjoy wearing your Simply Zuri jewellery and may it become a treasured part of your collection for many years to come!